Friday, October 14, 2011

E-Newsletter PPT for college Project

Dear Friends,
I've found that most of the Colleges ask for a PPT on various Subjects like, Electronics, Marketing, Alternative Power Source, Information Technologies, Environment, Engineering Bl aah.. Bl aah... Bl aah...

So i thought i should help my peeps, by writing blogs which includes some PPT's . I've created for some of my friends.

Well here is one PPT on E-Newsletter, this PPT includes Introduction, Types, Formats, Sample templates and other details of E-Newsletter.
To download click the link http://www.4shared.com/document/mHttEHdl/e-newsletters.html

Hope you will like it and find it useful. If you find any mistakes please inform me. So i can correct it. Please do check my other Blogs for more PPT's. If you need any help regarding PPT's on any subject or Engineering Projects please e-mail me. I would love to help you. All the Material I am providing is for FREE FREE FREE so enjoy my work, & don't forget to comment & Follow me.

thank & regards
Jayesh Ahire.

1 comment:

  1. hey nghtwlkr,
    nice work dude, very helpful and the PPT is awesome. like the format & design including the TXT matter. well keep it up & all the best for future.

    ReplyDelete